The Ring app is a great way to control all the smart devices installed in your home. However many users often get confused when they want to add or remove a Ring device from the app. In this guide, we will show you how to add or remove Ring devices using the app.
Add or Delete Devices from the Ring App
To add a device in the Ring app:
1. Open the Ring app on your smartphone and then click on the Set Up a Device in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. You can also add a device by clicking on the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the screen. Select the Set Up a Device option from the menu.
3. Now choose the device which you wish to add from the list and follow the instructions on the screen.
To remove a device from the Ring app:
1. Navigate to the Ring app on your smartphone and open the settings page
2. Select the Device Settings option from this menu and then go to General Settings.
3. Now click on the ‘Remove the Device’ option and then press the Remove Device when prompted with a confirmation. Do note that all your settings and data stored in the device will be deleted as soon as you remove the device so make sure you have taken a backup just in case.
That’s it, you can now easily add or remove devices in the Ring app. Just follow the steps carefully and you are good to go!