The SkyBell HD video doorbell can be a great choice to protect your home or office from any unwanted visitors. However, there can be times when you might run into some issues with your doorbell and will need to soft reset it. In this guide, we will tell you how to soft reset the Skybell HD video doorbell.
How to Soft Reset Skybell HD Video Doorbell
The process of resetting your Skybell HD video doorbell can be useful in those situations where are recording are not taking place but notifications or still appearing and live view is enabled. Just follow these steps to perform a soft reset on your doorbell:
1. Press and hold the doorbell button on your Skybell HD video doorbell for 45 seconds
2. It will then start flashing the LEDs in the following patterns: Green→Red Green→Blue
3. After the video bell starts flashing blue LEDs, you can release the button.
4. Now the Skybell HD doorbell will reboot and it will take approximately a minute to complete the process.
5. The doorbell will automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network at your home and function normally by showing a static Green colour LED.
That’s it, you have now successfully performed a soft reset on your SkyBell HD video doorbell. The entire process is very easy and simple as you just need to follow the steps carefully.